Car shoppers have a lot of questions. What type of car to get? Lease or buy? New or used? And what about colors and accessories?
But one of the most important things to be asking about is the financing process. There’s a number of options for every budget and finding the right loan is just as critical as finding the right set of wheels.
At Matthews Motors, we make it easy to pay for a new or used car. Learn about our financing process below before browsing our inventory for your next car.
Our 2-Step Financing Process
There are only two steps to our financing process that guides you from shopper to driver in an easy and streamlined way.
1. Get pre-qualified
Start the financing process by filling out some basic information online to get pre-qualified. We work with customers of all credit scores and budgets and the pre-qualifying step gives us a place to start.
2. Let us customize your deal
Once you’re pre-qualified, our finance department will go to work customizing your lease or loan package built specifically around your needs. We will then go over some different options and combinations with you so you can select a payment plan that works for your bottom line, not ours.
Additional Financing Tools
While our 2-step process is designed to get you in the right vehicle for your budget, we have a number of additional financing tools available to further help you along.
- If you have a vehicle to trade in, use our online appraisal tool to see how much credit you can earn toward your next purchase.
- Use our payment calculator to see how different combinations of down payments and term lengths affect your monthly payments so you can get an idea of how much car you can comfortably afford.
- Learn about our special loan offers such as those for military, bankruptcy, or bad credit.
- Browse our used car specials to see how a heavily discounted vehicle can play into your financing.
Get the Process Started Today in Wilmington, NC
Get the financing process started today by filling out a pre-approval loan application or by contacting our finance center with any questions. You can call us or visit our dealership in person on Market St. in Wilmington, NC.